Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

Product 1:  Rockstar Energy Drink

Although I understand exactly how bad these can be for my health, it is absolutely something I have to have everyday.  I love the taste and the little burst of energy that these energy drinks give me.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am likely to have a Rockstar in my hand at some point throughout the day.  I thinks these are a reflection on who I am just for the simple fact that I have those random bursts of energy at any given point in the day because, I need to be able to keep up with my children and my lifestyle.  On the flip side, I am finding that I have a major urge to be healthier and after kicking my smoking habit at the beginning of the year, these are on the list of things I am choosing to give up soon.

Product 2:  Coach Glasses

Sunglasses are something that I have to have.  I am not comfortable driving without them or even taking the trash outside or checking the mail without them.  Glasses are something that I am willing to spend a lot of money on, because I will get my moneys worth out of them.  My last pair of glasses lasted me nearly 10 years and that was after two of my kids ripping the arms off and snapping them in half.  I repaired them and still wore them until I found something I loved, my Coach glasses.  Coach is one of my favorite brands.  Not only do I have the glasses, but I also have 4 purses, 3 wallets and a watch.  They are an affordable luxury and I love all my Coach products.

Product 3:  Beckham Perfume
When it comes to perfume I am a picky girl.  I am not into overly flowery scents and frankly, they give me headaches.  However, I really love the Intimately Beckham fragrance by Victoria Beckham.  I smells really nice, but it is subtle enough that I don't feel overwhelmed by the smell.  Not only that, my husband really loves the smell and I always have him in mind when I purchase anything that makes me feel more attractive.  Again, this is an affordable luxury for me, because it isn't entirely on the pricey side, yet it is a well known brand. 

I think that the products above describe me as having a somewhat expensive taste, but an expensive taste that can be reasonable and low key.

No comments:

Post a Comment