Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As a professional photographer I want to capture beauty, mystery, humor, love and everything in between.  It is my job to capture those moments that mean something, not only to myself, but also to my future clients.  My photography interest began 16 years ago in high school. From there I began my photographic journey shooting everything from sports, to babies to families and even nature from time to time.  I have worked in a few studios as both an assistant and a photographer. That has helped me grow professionally along the way.  Several years down the road I met my husband and started a family and my photography took a back seat.  It was never gone, but sometimes forgotten behind changing diapers, getting the kids off to school and cleaning up the house.  Now that my children have gotten older, the camera finds its way out more often and not just to capture my favorite moments.  I feel that I can only grow as a photographer.  I still have much to learn and will probably always be learning as I go.  I think that is what makes a great photographer.  Someone who isn't afraid to take risks and loves developing relationships with their clients, that's the photographer I hope to be.  Capturing those epic moments through the lens is my job and more importantly my passion.  That's what I hope to accomplish with my business, my knowledge and my talent in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment